'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Loves Rubberstamps Design Day

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps Design Day

I'm back with another inspirational post for Loves Rubberstamps and now I showcasing some Valentine cards. I started off using Pretty in Pink paper for my base which is a 5"x 7" finished card size. I recently bought some cute Valentine's paper by Carta Bella collection called 'Devoted' for the rest. You can find Carta Bella products in the store here; http://www.lovesrubberstamps.net/item_1223/ALL-HALLOWS-EVE-Paper-Pack-6x6-by-Carina-Gardner-from-Carta-Bella.htm I added a stripe paper for the first layer. With the 2nd layer I used red metallic paper along with Cupid paper which adhered to the stripe paper on a slant. I then add a piece of pink glitter flourish paper on top. I cut out a heart using Cheery Lynn die called 'Heart Doily' using red metallic paper. I then cut out another heart using a Spellbinders die called 'Nested Hearts' using 'Words of Love' paper. I added another heart lattice swirl by Heartfelt Creations 'Timeless Armour' exclusive die by Spellbinders again using red metallic paper. I also added  some transparent glitter called 'Hot Lips' to the swirl using a glue pen. I cut 2 hearts from the same collection that fit in the heart shape using the same paper. One die just cuts the lattice so I adhere double sided tape and sprinkled the 'Hot Lips' glitter on top. I stamped the young girl called 'Kaydance' by Elisabeth Bell for Whimsy Stamps using black memento ink and coloured her using Prismacolor pencils. You find the stamps and Memento ink which Laura carries here; http://www.lovesrubberstamps.net I used the same glitter to the hearts on her boots, her bandana, the dog and gold glitter to the violets. I added some pink/red satin ribbon along with bow using May Arts ribbon. I added a blue vintage flowers adornments by Stampin'Up to the bow. I used a pennant sticker from the same collection as shown and stapled 2 tickets from the Pink Paislee collection called 'Secret Crush' as shown.

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute Jackie! I love those pink cowgirl boots :) Too cute! You did an awesome job as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I love all the embellishment and your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the image and all the red and pink colors! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!