'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Loves Rubberstamps - Design Day

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Loves Rubberstamps - Design Day

















It's the long weekend before my son finishes off his last year of high school starting on Tuesday. So here is my card which I almost forgot to post because I'm cleaning out my craft room.
 It's a fairly simple card for me because the inspiration wasn't coming to me. Anyways I stamped the angel from the set called "Peace on Earth" by Crissy Armstrong for Whimsy Stamps using memento ink onto shimmery white paper and colored her using Prismacolor pencils. I added some Dazzling Diamonds glitter to the wings using a 2 way glue pen. 
I started off using Always Artichoke for the base which is a 5"x 7" finished card size. I used Sharon Ann's Christmas Magic Collection by The Little Yellow Bicycle for the rest of my papers. I also used the Clear Cuts frames & titles - glitter "Hanging Ornaments" from the same collection by cutting out the 2 sides instead of 4 sides. I used the Red Foiled Thickers Flourishes by American Crafts for the top. I used the journaling tags from the same collection and added some red pearls for accents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!