'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Loves Rubberstamps Design Day

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Loves Rubberstamps Design Day

Well it's Saturday again, and I back with my card show casing another stamp set from Loves Rubberstamps store. It's called Rose Clock and it's from Stamp -it Australia. 

















It's another 5"x 7" finished card size using bronze metallic paper for the base. I used the latest collection from Bo Bunny called 'Little Miss' which I adore. Then I stamped the rose clock using black memento ink onto shimmery white paper and coloured the image using Prismacolor pencils and odorless turpentine. Then ran it thru a Sizzix embossing folder called Frame Ornate Oval. I sponged Rose Coral Fluid Chalk over the raised embossed areas. I then used Cheery Lynn die called Lace Rose & Flourishes using pink metallic paper. I cut off the flourishes and used them on the right side of the card. I attached the rose to some Sookwang tape and used the following Glitter Ritz; Chartreuse, Sweet Basil for the leaves and Burgundy and Rose Copper for the rose. I cut out the lamppost using a die from La- La Land Crafts and green glitter paper. Again I attached some Sookwang tape to the lantern and applied some Glitter Ritz with the following colours; Yellow and Harvest Gold. I added some pink roses by Prima Marketing and some basic pearls as shown.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!